- Autoclave tape is used as a process indicator in steam sterilizers.
- It is very well suited for the clinical and research environments.
- It features an aggressive, pressure-sensitive adhesive designed to adhere to a variety of wraps so that the pack stays secure during sterilization and can be used on direct contact with substrates.
- Tape also features a chemical indicator to verify that it has gone through the sterilization process. Black diagonal lines appear on the tape after 10 minutes at 121°C or 2 minutes at 134°C in a steam sterilizer.
- Dimensions 18m x 50m approx
Related Searches : Autoclave Accessories Supplier | Autoclave Accessories Manufacturer | Autoclave Accessories Dealer | Autoclave Accessories Exporters
We supply Autoclave Accessories in India, Tanzania, Africa, Algeria, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Senegal,
Sierra Leone, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, Angola, Benin, Burina, Cameroon, Chad, Vietnam,
Philippines, Burma, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Iraq, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Tunisia, Somalia, UAE, Jordan, Mauritania, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar,
Egypt, Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan, Latin America, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, EL Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras,
Mexico, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Bahrain, Djibouti, Comoros, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal